Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guess what pep more than most wanted Var. Now hes got it he wants rid. Var has gone against us more often than not but it is only a small part of the reason we are playing poorly this season. Poor defending and finishing is the main one and for Peps part his reluctance to give youth a chance and his seemingly inability to handle opposition with pace even if thats all they have. Embarrassing to get schooled by solskjaer fucking embarrassing

Well guess what pep more than most wanted Var. Now hes got it he wants rid. Var has gone against us more often than not but it is only a small part of the reason we are playing poorly this season. Poor defending and finishing is the main one and for Peps part his reluctance to give youth a chance and his seemingly inability to handle opposition with pace even if thats all they have. Embarrassing to get schooled by solskjaer fucking embarrassing

I see that you have completely ignored the responses to your earler post . Can't say that I am surprised as you regularly post on here sniping and bitching at something connected to the club.

If you really are a City supporter, you have the strangest way of showing it and have a totally negative take on almost every aspect involving the club.

As I said previously virtually every post from you is miserable and negative , so I can only conclude that your life must be truly fucking miserable , and everything good about supporting City is totally wasted on you.

I've lost count of the number of times since he's been here that he's come out with shite like that.

If Pellers' or Mancini had said this they would have been lynched. It lets him down and shows a shocking level of arrogance and I think it says he has the belief that he is doing us a favour by designing to manage us.

The simple answer is, if he doesn't think he can get us to a level where we can compete on all fronts with the established history clubs, despite being given every conceivable advantage - far far moreso than his two predecessors - then he needs to do the honourable thing and admit it and leave way for someone who does have the bollocks to believe in hisself.

Pellers got a far far weaker city side to within one goal of a champions League final.

Pep talks the club, the players and the fans down every season before the knockout stages and then we wonder why he is a failure on Europe. I'm getting a bit tired of it to be honest.
You have never liked him

I see that you have completely ignored the responses to your earler post . Can't say that I am surprised as you regularly post on here sniping and bitching at something connected to the club.

If you really are a City supporter, you have the strangest way of showing it and have a totally negative take on almost every aspect involving the club.

As I said previously virtually every post from you is miserable and negative , so I can only conclude that your life must be truly fucking miserable , and everything good about supporting City is totally wasted on you.
My life's fine for the most part. I dont like when pep talks the club and support down to the media. Especially when he says we cant compete with the rags and dippers. No denying last couple of years under Pep has been fantastic but fucking hell this season has been one disappointment after another. Its easy to bury your head in the sand and hope things get better but there's not much sign of it happening.

You have never liked him

I originally DID have doubts about him, that's true, and his subsequent success made me look a bit daft and made me eat a fair bit of humble pie. Maybe more than a bit to be honest.

I also genuinely hated his coronation (a special 'open day' FFS) thinking it made the club look small time and almost in awe of him which I thought, and still think, was a big mistake. Who knows maybe that's the reason he appears to believe the club is almost beneath him. There is no way on earth he wouldve dared to speak about Bayern or its fans the way he speaks about city. If he did he would have been sacked.

Given his success he can have a pass from me this season if it ends up trophy less, I don't have a problem with us not winning something every year, I don't believe we have the right to be so entitled.

I will always though have a problem when a manager of City talks the club down when he is in position. It's something a manager just should not do. Not ever. Not publicly anyway.

I trust khaldoon and the board though to know the best course of action in order to plan for the future, wether that is next season or the one after or whenever it might be.

We'll be here when pep is gone and is off somewhere else talking his next set of fans and players down publicly.

Whether Pep's here or not, the thing is, it's impossible to win all the time.

We have gone from the FA Cup win in 2011, Premier League in 2012, League Cup and Premier League in 2014, League Cup in 2016, then accelerated into multi season trophy winners.
We have had a phenomenal run which is just not realistic to maintain...... Or is it..?

Let's not forget, we are well placed in the LC, have a favourable 3rd round FA Cup draw and who knows in the Champions League, already in the last 16..

If we can win at least 1 of the above cups it keeps the winning momentum going..

The powers that be have shut us out of retaining our title but there's still plenty to play for..

Since 2011, we are still the most successful trophy winning team in the Country.

We're still the team everyone gets measured by..!

We're still the team everyone wants to beat..!

We're still the team to finish in front of for other teams to have a chance of winning stuff..!

No other team comes close to us, for 8 years now we have been head and shoulders above the cartel teams and losing the league this season, if it happens, won't change anything.

We'll still be the team to beat next year..!

New multi million pound sponsors coming on board, growth year on year, worldwide expansion of the City family..!

We have a lot of positives going for us..!

Pep is human and the notion that he is incapable of dropping a bollock is a little fanciful to say the least. This season he has done so.

That said there are dark forces and bad luck with injuries that have played a large part in what so far has been a poor season compared to other recent campaigns .

I am sure he will bounce back and all will be well. To think we can maintain the form of last season constantly is fanciful....near impossible.

Things not in our control: not only referee/VAR decisions but also bad injuries and aging players. We can't make Kompany, Dinho, Dave and Sergio several years younger. And we can't sign tens of players over several transfer windows to completely replace the squad which won the title in 2014. Some things take time. We have to be humble and address the problems calmly.

I can understand and accept a down year/years in the League. You can't keep hitting nearly 100 points in the Prem.

The CL though is another thing. If he can't make at least the semis this season that'll mark a quite poor and underachieving four season run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.