Newcastle United offer free half- season tickets.

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
The legendary (in their own minds)Toon Army are being offered free half-season tickets(1 per season ticket holder) in an attempt to fill SJP.
They got 42300 in the last home match vs Southampton which is 10,000 short of capacity.
The free half-season ticket begins with the match vs Everton on 28/12/19.
And these Geordie buffoons are the most vocal with the WWYWYWS chants.
On the BBC website now.

This is the tip of the iceberg, as TV becomes the outright controller of football without any consideration for match going fans. Wall to wall coverage and stupid kick off times are destroying the game as a spectacle for personal attendance. More and more teams will do what Newcastle are doing in the hope that some of those who receive the free tickets may wish to become a fully paid up holder next season. Good luck to them I hope it succeeds but I very much think that the horse has bolted.

This is the tip of the iceberg, as TV becomes the outright controller of football without any consideration for match going fans. Wall to wall coverage and stupid kick off times are destroying the game as a spectacle for personal attendance. More and more teams will do what Newcastle are doing in the hope that some of those who receive the free tickets may wish to become a fully paid up holder next season. Good luck to them I hope it succeeds but I very much think that the horse has bolted.
You know what Gray,I was thinking just the same. After my initial disparaging post mocking the lack of support at SJP,i wondered if this could be the start of declining attendances in the PL.
After the controversy of VAR these past few months and the lack of consistency from referees and officials,fans may/are voting with their feet and just not bothering to attend live games. Sad if that is the case.

Surely it must of been Mike Ashley who gave the go ahead for the free half-season tickets.
Wonder if he'll throw in a free pair of Karrimor boots to tempt the Geordies back to SJP.

I expect its his idea and designed to discredit the true supporters who are staying away. Horrible horrible man....thank god it wasnt us. For this reason i would never knock the geordies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.