Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see him back and motivated - Sane on the left and Sterling on the right.

If he doesn’t sign soon for what the club think he’s worth, though, he can do one. We only want players who show 100% commitment.

“Give him whatever he wants” is a recipe for unrest.

Spite maybe was the wrong word, but I think picking him was not on merit but 2 fingers to the chance of him leaving before the deadline.

May I add, I will be gutted if he leaves.

One of the most exciting talents in football in full flow, and seems a very decent guy.
OK but I don't see how picking him would represent two fingers to him leaving.

Had he come through the game unscathed then a move would still have been on had that been what everyone wanted. I felt at the time that Sane's willingness to train and play with City meant that the bridge between player and club was not burned and I still believe that. I do believe he has one foot in the Allianz stadium but he has another foot at the Etihad and whilst he wears blue I am going to support him.

I wonder what Mahrez thinks who cannot become a regular starter even with Sane out fo 6-7 months. If Sane comes back surely that means less playing time for Mahrez.

Because Pep knew the player wanted to leave and before the deadline.

Bayern would not meet our price and Sane would not ask for a transfer.
Therefore he is our player to select. Why the fuck should we give in to Bayern wanting our player but not meeting out valuation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.