Newcastle United offer free half- season tickets.

You know what Gray,I was thinking just the same. After my initial disparaging post mocking the lack of support at SJP,i wondered if this could be the start of declining attendances in the PL.
After the controversy of VAR these past few months and the lack of consistency from referees and officials,fans may/are voting with their feet and just not bothering to attend live games. Sad if that is the case.
Sid James' Park?

My mate is a fan. The fans have been protesting non stop. Hence the low attendances.

He was telling me about the club shop it sells other teams shirts in it. Just a way for Ashley to get Sports direct more moolah

My mate is a fan. The fans have been protesting non stop. Hence the low attendances.

He was telling me about the club shop it sells other teams shirts in it. Just a way for Ashley to get Sports direct more moolah

now that's low. lowest of the low.

Hells teeth, if that doesn't sum up modern football then I don't know what does. Surely not Sunderland shirts though!

I was pondering some of what's been written last night watching West Ham v Arsenal. I know we have our early leavers at City but on 83 minutes, with the score at 3-1 to Arsenal, the West Ham sections were at best a third full. I'd like to say they should stay and support their team but I can completely understand why they'd want an early dash to get through Stratford Shopping Centre at almost 10pm on a Monday night a fortnight before Christmas.

Sky have absolutely killed certain games for the fans and have got away with it scot free.

Surely it must of been Mike Ashley who gave the go ahead for the free half-season tickets.
Wonder if he'll throw in a free pair of Karrimor boots to tempt the Geordies back to SJP.

Or a Dunlop rolling suitcase and Everlast hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.