Arsenal (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A danger game, but a perfect opportunity to improve at dealing with fast counter-attacks. Personally, I'd bring in Ota and play Fern in his best position. Rodri can be a huge player for us if he's given time to get comfortable in this league, but I'd sit him out of this one and keep working in training.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy
Silva De Jong Barry Naari
Tevez Kun
What a team that was when they were at their peak. We had absolute warriors in Zabaleta, Kompany and De Jong. Best pair of strikers in the world. I have to say sometimes I miss those days.

I'd swap Jo for the Fernando in the forward line
Two up top?
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6f87f1b2-1216-11ea-aa63-2a87a83b86bb.jpg

A danger game, but a perfect opportunity to improve at dealing with fast counter-attacks. Personally, I'd bring in Ota and play Fern in his best position. Rodri can be a huge player for us if he's given time to get comfortable in this league, but I'd sit him out of this one and keep working in training.
How do you get Rodri comfortable in the league if you sit him out?

How do you get Rodri comfortable in the league if you sit him out?
I don't mean every game, it takes time to learn Pep's system. Allowing him to have a slower introduction could be valuable imo, especially in such a tough position. We aren't clicking atm so I think he has been unfairly judged for his off the ball work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.