Jack Merritt’s Father - Interview on News

HypnoticBlue

Strong interview on Sky news where Mr Merritt spoke about telling his son that, that his other son had been killed in the London Bridge Incident last week, and also strong on his condemnation of Boris using his son as electioneering opportunity.
Very sad for the guy, much love to his family.

To be fair, didn't Corbyn come out a day after the attack and blame the attack on the Iraq war too.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-uk-foreign-policy-fuelled-terrorism-1328894

I've got no problem with politicians suggesting ways in which we might be able to reduce the future threat.

The biggest insult to the victims would be to refuse to talk about it, bury our heads in the sand and stop thinking of solutions/measures to make our society safer.

Didn’t follow the time scale fully after the attack but I thought it was the Labour shadow home secretary who made comments on the terrorists release first, then the Conservative home secretary Priti Patel corrected him on what happened with the release as he had been convicted under the Labour rule of automatic parole. Then Boris commented that he had campaigned against the automatic parole. Not electioneering just facts.

Strong interview on Sky news where Mr Merritt spoke about telling his son that, that his other son had been killed in the London Bridge Incident last week, and also strong on his condemnation of Boris using his son as electioneering opportunity.
Very sad for the guy, much love to his family.
Much like the Mother of Lee Rigby, he's shown remarkable and admirable class in the wake of such a horrific time for him. Let's hope people listen to what he says.

Doesn't surprise me this thread is being ignore,very uncomfortable reading for boris,he made a big deal out of the situation and blamed labour and forgot to contact the families

Didn’t follow the time scale fully after the attack but I thought it was the Labour shadow home secretary who made comments on the terrorists release first, then the Conservative home secretary Priti Patel corrected him on what happened with the release as he had been convicted under the Labour rule of automatic parole. Then Boris commented that he had campaigned against the automatic parole. Not electioneering just facts.

Not, the original sentence wasn't automatic parole, he was moved onto that in 2013. Patel absolutely was not correct and it wasn't facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.