Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frimpong. Moreorlessos should have been sent off. Committed about 20fouls. He takes the back of Juluens Achilles and we had to put the ball out for him to get treatment. Horrible wee ****. It was made worse when they never gave the ball back to us. Dignity indeed.
Take your green n grey specs off ,he barely touched him, it wasn't a foul at all,a team won't kick the ball out for someone who's play-acting. If your totting up fouls how about Gollum McGregor on a yellow then commits another 7 fouls with no red. Celtc were very lucky and the winning goal was so offside it was a joke.

Take your green n grey specs off ,he barely touched him, it wasn't a foul at all,a team won't kick the ball out for someone who's play-acting. If your totting up fouls how about Gollum McGregor on a yellow then commits another 7 fouls with no red. Celtc were very lucky and the winning goal was so offside it was a joke.
He hacked him. The pain felt is as warming as the win itself. We were shit and they still couldn't win with a penalty missed a d us down to ten men for half an hour. They shat it. If they think they as going to get £30m for that little hacking prick they are even more deluded than even I thought. Oh the Bluebells are very blue indeed.

Watched the game as there wasn't much else on and its 90 mins of my life I won't get back. It was like watching Championship football at best, two poor sides who on the whole couldn't string two passes together or shoot straight in the case of Rangers. Utter gash

Great to see that prick Morelos have a stinker.
First half I thought Rangers played well.
Second half was a struggle for both teams.

Great to see that prick Morelos have a stinker.
First half I thought Rangers played well.
Second half was a struggle for both teams.
We defended well second half but were fucking dire overall. Only Fraser and Frimpong played well. The rest needed their arses kicked. Fortunately we were playing fuck all so two players turning up was enough to win it. Even though one of them got sent off.

Whatever happened to getting rid of double jeopardy? Frimpong shouldn't have been sent off imo.
If no effort is made to get the ball it's a red which means that a pull back like this is going to be a red everytime. You have to show the ref that a genuine effort is made which is why keepers are now seeing yellow if they make a genuine attempt to get the ball and not a red

We defended well second half but were fucking dire overall. Only Fraser and Frimpong played well. The rest needed their arses kicked. Fortunately we were playing fuck all so two players turning up was enough to win it. Even though one of them got sent off.

I get the gloating, the posturing etc as that's what you guys do, from the manager, to the captain, to guys like Sutton in the media. Some of the comments are laughable though. You were playing fuck all, yet you got outplayed by fuck all. Slating Morelos yet he had umpteen chances against the latest wonder youngster Ajer and the 2nd coming of Van Dijk in Julien.

Surely you must have some concern about that?

If no effort is made to get the ball it's a red which means that a pull back like this is going to be a red everytime. You have to show the ref that a genuine effort is made which is why keepers are now seeing yellow if they make a genuine attempt to get the ball and not a red
It was a penalty and sending off according to the new rules. It was a pity as the wee guy was immense. Still, a valuable lesson for him in his development. Hopefully the rest of the team turn up on the 29th as playing them with two players at it might not work twice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.