The non political how are you all voting thread

Is this the first ever election where the real issue is about Democracy not which party or policies, left right or centre to vote for.

Do you believe in democracy and the result of the referendum being acknowledged and acted upon.

Seems a once in history vote, democracy or not.

Labour - they are promising free stuff for fuck all. It's probably all lies, but I find these lies more attractive than the tory ones where they claim they won't be fucking us over.

They come electioneering with wallets to hand. Where did all that monkey miraculously appear for all the sectors. Lying on the floor and no hospital bed Mrs Crabtree..here have a billion.. Classrooms overcrowded Miss Pertwee .. have a squillion. More police on streets ..Fill your boots. If I was a cynic I would think they were trying to buy us off. For the remainder of their rule they're all tight as a ducks arse.

Labour - they are promising free stuff for fuck all. It's probably all lies, but I find these lies more attractive than the tory ones where they claim they won't be fucking us over.

I still wake up in the morning and await the news that Labour is gonna pay for all our season tickets! Seems the only thing they aren't gonna provide!

We in the Condemlab party would love to have your vote. We promise:
Free meringues every Tuesday
All footy matches will be brilliant
19 wins on the trot for MCFC, beating Liverpool to the title by a single point.
Free councelling for all scousers deprived of the title yet again
Liverpools year, next year
Safe standing at the Etihad
All kids to have unlimited ice cream
@karen7 to reach 1 million posts.
All posters in the Joke thread to be banned for life for offences against humour.

Vote early, vote often.

What ever happened to the politics thread?

No big words or concentrated guff in this one Mr Blue and a far more easy on the eye generalized feeler as to our direction of travel. I am going out on the streets of Blackpool today hard on the campaign trail to ask the general public for their feelers. I may even go in a few pubs in my camel-hair coat for some cheeky chappy banter holding pints of real ale aloft in the style of Mr Farange. Its a great way to connect with the working classes because you wouldn't think it but they have a voice too. For the many not the few ...Lets get brexit done ..Stop Brexit build a brighter future ..

I'm voting SNP and hoping the Tory candidate comes a calling. Can't see it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.