VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

The sad truth is, if we could start putting our chances away these VAR cheats wouldn't be such an issue.

VAR *is* making a big difference, though.

8 of Liverpool's wins have been by a single-goal margin, and half of those contained VAR decisions in their favour.

Whereas City have literally not gained a single point from a VAR decision, in any game. It has only cost us points.

The difference is stark.

While I agree about not shooting enough, the downside with that is that there are more bodies in the way to be hit.

City played a lot deeper against Burnley, and Burnley then opened up more than some others - chasing the ball on the halfway line. That led to having more space for the likes of Silva to exploit. I thought that was the main difference why that match was much better.

the trying to score the perfect goal does seem to plan on the minds of the players at times and they will pass instead of shooting, yes defenders can put there bodies in the way but not when they are not set for the shot plus city have some great strikers of the ball like KDB, shoot on sight than trying to find the perfect pass like david silva

Champions League knockout stages are coming up again. Someone will be a dramatic VAR loser.

I sincerely hope that this time it is Spurs or Liverpool and they get to feel what we felt. VAR my Lord. Oh Lord VAR! How I would love to sing that coming out of a joyful Etihad.

It’s time for a demonstration by the fans. Banners, flags, songs, tennis balls thrown on the pitch, face away from the pitch for five minutes... it’s gone too far now. Total fucking corruption!

There are no excuses from the officials there, that was the worst challenge I’ve seen for a while on Rodri. His rolling around was a bit much but it was a shocker!

It’s time for a demonstration by the fans. Banners, flags, songs, tennis balls thrown on the pitch, face away from the pitch for five minutes... it’s gone too far now. Total fucking corruption!

There are no excuses from the officials there, that was the worst challenge I’ve seen for a while on Rodri. His rolling around was a bit much but it was a shocker!
You’d get nicked in the streets if you assaulted someone like that. We saw it, BT saw it and VAR definitely fucking saw it. How much longer can we just go along doing fuck all.

Last edited:
Champions League knockout stages are coming up again. Someone will be a dramatic VAR loser.

I sincerely hope that this time it is Spurs or Liverpool and they get to feel what we felt. VAR my Lord. Oh Lord VAR! How I would love to sing that coming out of a joyful Etihad.
Yip,can absolutely see it and it will most likely be us yet again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.