Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks amazing this game. Passing and crosses on point, with a great assist to Jesus hattrick. Have started to get his crosses to teammates rather than the second row, which is definitely an improvement, and looks more like the old Mendy.

No need to play Jesse Pinkman who can't defend, in important matches now.

Great second half, full with energy and crossed the ball well. There is some hope we can see a top player at LB?

much better, though he still has a tendency t treat each pass as a cross and almost hurts players with the ball.

Context is important with Mendy, he's had absolutely rotten luck since he's been here so we should be getting behind him not writing him off.

His passing and crossing was much better today, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Very pleased for him. His crossing was better but the big pluses for me were his movement and his passing; very good today. His link up play with Foden in particular and Jesus worked well. He also defended well.

It should be said there'll be days when he's not quite right in the future. I think when that happens we ought to remember games like tonight's and acknowledge his unique injury-riddled situation and be patient.

Very pleased for him. His crossing was better but the big pluses for me were his movement and his passing; very good today. His link up play with Foden in particular and Jesus worked well. He also defended well.

It should be said there'll be days when he's not quite right in the future. I think when that happens we ought to remember games like tonight's and acknowledge his unique injury-riddled situation and be patient.
Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.