#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he got a hat trick tonight you post that you reactive get. Great tonight but needs to do it at home and against better opposition.

"HE does a lot of running around with little end product"

Who would you get in the football world to back up your statement.

Sergio was 23 y.o. when we signed him. By the time Gabby turns 23 he is likely to be on 60 goals for City. The best is yet to come.

"HE does a lot of running around with little end product"

Who would you get in the football world to back up your statement.
He’s not scored at home for ages, missed loads in the meantime,his job is to score goals.At this time I think a lot of people would agree with me you obviously don’t but that’s your opinion.

He’s not scored at home for ages, missed loads in the meantime,his job is to score goals.At this time I think a lot of people would agree with me you obviously don’t but that’s your opinion.

It would be far worse if he was scoring only at home. It's just a coincidence he hasn't scored at home, not that he started many games either.

Gabriel Jesus....

Now has 31 goals and 10 assists in 54 matches in 2019.

Now has as many Chamions League hattricks as Sergio Aguero, van Nistelrooy, Owen, Neymar.

Now has 12 CL goals in 19 CL games.

Now has 50 goals in 71 starts for Manchester City.

Now has 101 career goals. At 22.

I think both he and Foden like to play faster football with fewer touches and it showed tonight. Considering their ages it could be a partnership for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.