Dinamo Zagreb (a) post-match thread

Some nice fast play and really attacking the box. I hope we can have that for the cl knockouts. Would be so nice to win this thing.

foden easily Motm

great to see zinchenko back - but where will he play..If Pep is determined to persist with Mendy and Angelino will we see him get a go in his natural attacking midfield position?

Good to see the young lads get some time - personally would like to see more of Taylor HB (hopefully int he FAC/league cup)

Bernardo seemed to be more himself in the second half which is encouraging

GabrielJesus - got the goals he needs...but he still needs to kick on and be a lot more consistent and do it when it matters most.

Mendy -the guy still cannt defend and when he does its half arsed but at lest he put in a few good crosses tonight for the first time since his return

Hope we follow up last midweeks 4-1 away win with a better performance at the weekend than we did last time !!

Meaningless fixture but good to see Jesus getting goals again and a great display from Phil. He has to play him at the weekend now. Our midfield increasingly looks samey and tired and old, he adds something different.

Very professional performance considering it was a dead rubber,foden grew more and more into the game and topped off with a goal,g.jesus what can be said I think he just needs to be a bit more consistent and he’d be scoring every other game brilliant hat trick from him..

We were fast. Gabby...Foden...Mendy made a major statement with their inter play together.

As I said in match thread, I always enjoy meaningless games like these as you can gauge commitment levels.

First 30 mins abysmal, rest of game sublime.

Positives:

Great to see Gabby get his hat trick.

Great to see Phil play so well, deserves a Prem start.

Good to see Benj get a bit of confidence back, his crosses improved markedly after his one for Gabby’s second goal.

Negatives:

Sorry to say, but Gundogan was pathetic. Embarrassingly bad. Considering how much we dominated the game he did the sum total of fuck all.

Mahrez, except for 2 decent crosses, one scored by Gabby and one near the end that nearly resulted in a goal, he was half arsed, half paced, fucking gash, summed up by his pathetic attempt on goal when through one on one.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.