VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

I notice the media narrative is now that we City fans wear tin foil hats and are conspiracy theorists. A sure sign that despite clear evidence they support how it's working to our clear detriment.

The last sentence is an example why they think were conspiracy theorists.

I notice the media narrative is now that we City fans wear tin foil hats and are conspiracy theorists. A sure sign that despite clear evidence they support how it's working to our clear detriment.
It’s done it’s job. But everything else was in place to ensure it worked this season. Match day officials off the hook. City records tarnished in the media. Narrative already there and perpetuated constantly.
No backup or allies to state our case of the misuse of this new tool. All evidence passed over and vindicated by complicit pundits who are predominantly Scouse or Rag.

It’s hard to fight against and I think the players saw the writing on the wall early this season.

Pep sees it too, but it’s his job to get them motivated to come up with a way through this. It’s proving difficult this year.
Personally I’d be happy to write this season off, play the youth and win our off field battles. Bury UEFA, FFP and burn a few of the main culprits behind the smear campaigns against us.

Then come back stronger and hopefully playing on a level playing field next year.

Shouldn’t we be preparing a dossier or at least making an official complaint after every decision like this? It’s absolutely taking the piss.

I’m just after seeing the Shaktar sending off for what the commentator described as lashing out at the player.

I’m not saying it was or wasn’t a red, but when you compare it to the one on Rodri there’s just no comparison.
That was assault on Rodri and totally intentional.

The other was a slap on the face and given as a red.
Where’s the consistency?
Don’t answer that. Rhetorical question.

If any of our players had committed a deliberate elbow assault they would got a straight red within milliseconds with Ceferin watching the game , and there have got to be questions asked when decisions like this are air brushed out of existence , and UEFA do not take any retrospective action.

Dont understand how that wasnt a red...the most blatant Ive seen in a long time.....

the only thing i can think of was that they thought it wasnt deliberate but to me it looked very deliberate with the way he threw his arm back...

That elbow was as blatant as it gets.
It’s scandalous that VAR didn’t review that.
Yep no question of interpretation just a clear cut assault. There must surely be a way we can officially complain and ask why this wasn’t reviewed at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.