Things your missus does that drive you to despair

She doesn't stack the dishwasher properly, so I have to go back after and rearrange the things properly

I wonder if there's a mirror thread on a knitting website where she's saying; "And every time I stack the dishwasher, he insists on re-arranging it"
The knitting websites are at war at the moment due to Trump. Someone came out in support for him and it all kicked off. The two the missus uses have banned any support for him and you'll get banned for life if you post anything nice about him. They even stopped an event in Liverpool last month due to the kick off.

Americans are fucking mad.

I love my wife to bits, she is my best mate as well as wife.
But I wish she'd stop watching "Say yes to the dress".
For those who don't know, this is basically a show where girls try on various wedding dresses.
Inevitable line, every ****ing time: "I feel like a bride!"
What do you expect to feel like in a white wedding dress? A ****ing plumber's mate?
God, it's so boring!
It is absolutely appalling - not sure I can think of a worse programme (and let's be fair, it's not a golden age)........

Constantly correcting my mannerism's when out and about. We was at Little Burnley and after sharing half a Meat and Potato I told her I wasn't happy with the fiscal. On the way back to our seats I saw a policeman and as I approached him she shrieked out no Bob lad no ! I said to the officer that a chap down in that kiosk had just charged me £3.50 for a pie and I said that I don't want him locking up or anything but just to have a quite word when he got the chance. I remonstrated that I could have bought a semi detached house around here for that kind of money and he replied " You could have bought the whole fucking street lad". She said I have to think far more before I speak out and what would have happened if he was a patriot of these parts but I think she was just being overtly worrisome. Be yourself and say what you see..If you see it say it ..
Can't believe Hollywood haven't picked up the script writes for 'The Patriot of Burnley'? :-)

Stood at the self service checkout, owed it 60p, had no change so had to put a tenner in, she rings me as I'm paying and starts pecking my head about the kids and did I remember to get this and that and "oh yeah we need cat food", the machine gives me £4.40 change in coins, I take it and walk off whilst she's still going on with herself, she doesn't stop until I get to the car. I then realise I didn't take the five pound note the machine gave as change, walked back to checkout and not a sign of it. Perfectly good £5 note vanished into the ether cos of her hen pecking ramblings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.