#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stated multiple times that I wasn't a fan of signing him before we did, and feel like that's becoming justified.

Juventus were desperate to sell him and have played us. Not sure if he's even as good as Danilo.

Stated multiple times that I wasn't a fan of signing him before we did, and feel like that's becoming justified.

Juventus were desperate to sell him and have played us. Not sure if he's even as good as Danilo.
Danilo didnt want to be here and it was the best scenario. Juventus havent exacly been doing well this season so considering we only paid them 15 mil in cash i dont think they played us.

Danilo didnt want to be here and it was the best scenario. Juventus havent exacly been doing well this season so considering we only paid them 15 mil in cash i dont think they played us.

25 mill wasn't it.

Regardless, as has been said, bit of a waste of a signing. That is the hallmark of down seasons when the headline targets don't quite hit the mark.

25 mill wasn't it.

Regardless, as has been said, bit of a waste of a signing. That is the hallmark of down seasons when the headline targets don't quite hit the mark.
I thought that but someone in the transfer forum corrected me either way they hardly did us theyve not played well in months. I dont think danilo has been a huge success there.

Hopefully, he will come better in next months/season. So far, very very average signing.

I am surprised by his lack of attacking ability. He doesn't seem to be able to beat a man. Looks a little nervous to me - perhaps next season his confidence will allow him to take more risks.

The only disappointment of last night - given the amount we spent / invested you would expect much better

The only disappointment of last night - given the amount we spent / invested you would expect much better
Exactly.

In other words.... why is he in our squad? Walker provides decent defense (mostly due to pace) but is terrible on offense.

IMO, we need a WC RB (and I'd take Walker as backup).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.