Var debate 2019/20

Please stop with this agenda. As Crouchinho's post a page or two back amply demonstrated, Spurs have had at least as many go against them as for them - if not more. I get that many City fans hate Spurs but that doesn't mean that truth and balance must necessarily fly out the window. Such prejudice and disinclination to stick to the facts when it suits you makes you no better than the media that you justifiably deride.
You really have got the nerve to come on here spouting absolute shit after stealing 2 points of us because of var as well as wrongly putting us out of the champions league because of var again , the previous year var put us out again v Liverpool, as well as every single decision this year going against us you really have no clue .
By the way , if theirs no agenda take a look at that assault on Rhodri last night , the guy should be in jail for that .....Var takes a look ...result , nothing . We are being reffed differently & everyone knows it .

Can anyone tell me what happened just before our first goal? Was there a var review on the build up or something?
The Zagreb player who took out his own player just before our first goal whilst trying to break Foden's leg should have got a yellow (red?) card and didn't, but at least allowing the play to continue got us the equalizer. The player who Jesus pinched the ball off was barely touched but went down like he had been shot. So the fact their defence was in complete disarray was entirely down to themselves, but they then got all arsey because we had not stopped play. Well done to the referee on that one.

Last edited:
Spurs fans coming onto a Manchester City fan site and complaining about the City bias.

Jeez, they need a complimentary ticket for 323. The FOCs up there take bias to it's ultimate level. The City fans must be right fucked off with the guy who shouts out every time the ball hits an oppo in the area - HANDBALL! or, as we approach the final third, PEN COMING UP REF, GET YER WHISTLE READY! Every oppo tackle is a foul, every goal kick has robbed us of a corner Two guys turned round the other week after I shouted out YER DIVING BASTARD after one of ours had upended one of theirs. It's a foul they said! I knew it was a foul but I wasn't gonna shout out YER FILTHY BLUE BASTARD, was I? Two seasons ago after half an hour or similar input one daytripper behind us said we were biased. I looked and said 'Biased? Course we're biased, we've been honing bias since '55!'

The problem is the powers that be if we are lucky come out and say it was an error and shouldn't have happened and they will learn from it. If you have a bad meal at a restaurant they apologise and beg you to come back. If you then have a second bad meal you fuck it off for ever.

Fellas.........I’m not going to reply individually to all your responses to my post. Too many of them. Suffice to say that, with respect, I don’t think any of you have properly read what I wrote.

I don’t in any way deny that City have been very harshly dealt with by VAR. I fully understand your anger. Nor was I in any way trying to compare Tottenham’s treatment at the hands of those who operate VAR to City’s treatment. You’ve unquestionably had worse.

I merely addressed the commonly repeated accusation on here that Spurs have been overwhelmingly advantaged by VAR - and the concomitant implications of corruption on Spurs’ part. It’s simply not true. Spurs have had at least as many bad decisions against them as for them.

I strongly disagree, Spurs are well protected by VAR,and are highly placed in the pecking order ,the Kane foul that resulted in a yellow card for the defender was absurd and would never go against Kane the other way

Fellas.........I’m not going to reply individually to all your responses to my post. Too many of them. Suffice to say that, with respect, I don’t think any of you have properly read what I wrote.

I don’t in any way deny that City have been very harshly dealt with by VAR. I fully understand your anger. Nor was I in any way trying to compare Tottenham’s treatment at the hands of those who operate VAR to City’s treatment. You’ve unquestionably had worse.

I merely addressed the commonly repeated accusation on here that Spurs have been overwhelmingly advantaged by VAR - and the concomitant implications of corruption on Spurs’ part. It’s simply not true. Spurs have had at least as many bad decisions against them as for them.
But hardly any in key moments of games, unlike City.
There's no way I'm championing Spurs' cause on a Man City forum.

Fair enough mate, but we are justifiably sensitive about this VAR shit.

I strongly disagree, Spurs are well protected by VAR,and are highly placed in the pecking order ,the Kane foul that resulted in a yellow card for the defender was absurd and would never go against Kane the other way

You strongly disagree on the basis of your prejudice. The facts tell a different story.

Very telling that you neglect to make any mention of the only the major VAR failure in the game that you cite - Ryan Fredericks not being sent off for a terrible challenge on Son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.