Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

Hope he gets the nod alongside Garcia against Oxford. Should be like that, given they already started against Premier League opposition in the competition. And having only Fernandinho and Otamendi fit, it only makes sense.

He's got that stance of a good player in the making. He made tackles and little interceptions that at the time probably wasn't much but he would have been buzzing getting touches.
Zinchenko give him a high five for deflecting a shot, little things like that will make him feel part of it.
We just need to bring him through when it's right.

Yeah, he's going to be really good. Obviously didn't see much of him tonight but he looks every bit like the kind of prospect that's going to transition to professional football just fine.

I was disappointed for not seeing him starting yesterday.

He should play in FA & Carabao Cups.

We obviously do not see training and his is still a kid but I would like to see more of him and Garcia now in the team.

We are lacking Centrebacks and I feel we need to move Ferna back into Midfield sometimes.

What we're lacking in Stones is that physicality and aggression to his game, and from what we've seen of Harwood-Bellis, he brings it in bundles and the fact he's showing this at 17 whilst playing against fully grown men is very encouraging. This, combined with the fact he's very comfortable on the ball and is the build you look for in a CB (with plenty of time to grow given his age) makes him the most exciting prospect we have outside of Foden IMO. The fact that he's a blue is the icing on the cake.

I hope we put some serious stock in him. Should be getting some decent game time in the cups and in an ideal world a start in the PL before the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.