Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Not being funny mate but not sure you are understanding what actually went on..........Most aways we didnt want any trouble

Unfortunately it just came to you whether you liked it or not ffs It was an era we lived through....OUR memories.

By the way a lot of us did fight in a ring too....kick boxing in my case.

Martial arts centre, Deansgate.
100% agree with you there mate. At away matches in the 70s trouble with opposition fans was just around every corner. There were no designated pubs for away fans then,you just took a chance with any half decent looking pub. As I stated earlier I never wore any form of City memorabilia home or away,it was just too risky in those days. Even when I started doing aways again around 2005 with my youngest daughter,I was always on edge when I wore my City shirt at mainly local away grounds. It was just ingrained into me that I could get jumped at any time.
As for martial arts,I spent many long and arduous hours studying and training - until eventually I achieved my 4th Dan Black Belt in ORIGAMI!!!

OMG. Origami? Did you ever make those things that you stuck 4 fingers in them, drew a very nasty face on it and had a fight with somebody who had drawn a nice face. My pointy bits always got blunted. It was grim back in the day.

out of interest how old are you and where do you live?

Not for grooming purposes

I'm 12 and live in Surrey - is that ok big man?

JOKE

Tells me a lot that you ignore my point and look to question whether I'm a big enough blue to have a valid opinion on this sort of stuff (which is why I assume you asked the questions you did?)

My dad started going in the 40's and was in crowds of ~80k
My first match 1974, league cup final 76
Shrewsbury away, Bradford away and lots of other sh*tholes round the country
Stood numerous time in scoreboard paddock at the swamp and on the receiving end of the coining from H block
Leeds away, Anfield away plenty of times so I know what rough away days look like

Doesn't alter my view one bit which is that plenty on here appear to be "meh" about violence and to me that is unacceptable - as the OP on this thread I was faced with a coked up/drunk idiot (so called) City fan threatening me and my (16 year old) daughter on Saturday and am still pis*ed off with the whole toxic bullsh*t from him and his mates asking "where are you every week". I detect the same from you and the other impotent idiots on here who feel the need to prove their so called masculinity by having an attitude to violence which borders on the celebratory. Happy to be told I'm misreading your (and others) inputs to this thread but can't help believing you guys are part of the problem (a problem astonishingly you don't even see as existing)

Rant over...

I'm 12 and live in Surrey - is that ok big man?

JOKE

Tells me a lot that you ignore my point and look to question whether I'm a big enough blue to have a valid opinion on this sort of stuff (which is why I assume you asked the questions you did?)

My dad started going in the 40's and was in crowds of ~80k
My first match 1974, league cup final 76
Shrewsbury away, Bradford away and lots of other sh*tholes round the country
Stood numerous time in scoreboard paddock at the swamp and on the receiving end of the coining from H block
Leeds away, Anfield away plenty of times so I know what rough away days look like

Doesn't alter my view one bit which is that plenty on here appear to be "meh" about violence and to me that is unacceptable - as the OP on this thread I was faced with a coked up/drunk idiot (so called) City fan threatening me and my (16 year old) daughter on Saturday and am still pis*ed off with the whole toxic bullsh*t from him and his mates asking "where are you every week". I detect the same from you and the other impotent idiots on here who feel the need to prove their so called masculinity by having an attitude to violence which borders on the celebratory. Happy to be told I'm misreading your (and others) inputs to this thread but can't help believing you guys are part of the problem (a problem astonishingly you don't even see as existing)

Rant over...

Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.