Arsenal (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gooners are poor at the back, they're without Tierney and I think Bellerin. I just can't see them defending as well as the rags last week. If we can control the midfield like we normally do we should create quite a few chances. It's whether we can convert them or not thats the main issue. I can see Raz having one of his better games on Sunday. We're always good for conceding a goal so I'm predicting 4-1 away win.

All depends on how we play without the ball. Do we gift them chances, do we let them come trough our midfield easily to face a disorganized, pushed up defence that makes it easy to score for them, and makes Rashford look like CR at his best?

Eddy
Walker Garcia Fernandinho
Cancelo Rodri Angelino
Sterling KDB Foden
Jesus

Bravo, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Silva, Bernardo, Mahrez, THB.

What do you make of Maitland-Niles.

Not great to be honest, he has 1 good game then a few not so good. To be fair to him though, he's not a natural full back, he's a midfielder shoe horned in there, and he'd probably look better if the rest of the defence was stable and he got better protection. He'd probably look great for Liverpool right now if Alexander Arnold wasnt there.

To be honest, I don't want any of the likely back 4 being our first choice next season. Bellerin, Tierney, Saliba and hopefully a new signing should be the make up next season.

We have to be really wary of Pepe and Maitland-Nialls. They’re like a pair of rockets and I think Mendy would get owned all game! He’s not quite back up to speed, but I don’t know the answer, Walker maybe???
I think Foden deserves a start, he was outstanding in CL game. His intensity and pressing will upset the gunners.

Baffled as to why so many are omitting Walker from their teams. We know that arsenal are going to try and do, break at speed. Walker is our fastest player and his recovery runs are incredible. Plus he was the only player to show up against the scummy rag bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.