The non political how are you all voting thread

I'm voting with my feet. Fuck any political party, I can't be arsed. They are all the same morally corrupt lying cunts IMO. They just piss in their sink from a different angle to try and fool us. The UK is fucked!

Correct.
it amazes me how many people are gullible and ill informed enough to still believe that we actually live in a democracy.
We live in a corporatocracy/oligarchy... the only meaningless sham of democratic process that we do have is getting to vote for whoever is going to be the next puppet of the banks, the corps and the wealthy establishment.

LD - They've a chance of beating Lab to second place in my constituency, which would be a tiny reminder to that lot that we're genuinely relying on them to win power and save us from the worst excesses of the Tories (and what an excessive bunch this lot look like), rather than act like Neil in the Young One's and champion their ideological purity.

I voted tactically.

Conservative in Burnage.

The other choice was the Brexit Party.

As there isn’t a chance in Hell of the Conservatives winning in Burnage, I have done nothing more than used my democratic right to vote for the party I wanted to vote for.

Obviously I will appeal the Burnage General Election result in the High Court and drag the process out for as long as I can. ;-)

One and the same, outdated load of tosh. These fuckers are running the country and Dianne Abbott can't even put matching shoes on and she would have been the chancellor. Bojo = no go Corbyn is 70 ffs.

No point in voting tactically in my constituency. Safe Labour.

So there's the two main parties on the ballot paper. Both racist, led by a racist. In addition the Labour Candidate is Graham Stringer, a climate change denying, hard Brexiteer. So definitely plenty of reasons not to vote for him, even though he'll certainly win. Tory candidate lives in London and wouldn't vote for him anyway. The Brexit Party candidate has been disowned by his own party for racist remarks so he's a no-no for that alone, let alone the party he represents.

That leaves Lib Dem and Green candidates. The former enabled and assisted austerity so no chance of them getting my vote when there's an alternative so Green it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.