The non political how are you all voting thread

One and the same, outdated load of tosh. These fuckers are running the country and Dianne Abbott can't even put matching shoes on and she would have been the chancellor. Bojo = no go Corbyn is 70 ffs.

Abbott is the Solskjaer of politics, in that I don’t like her and she’s useless... however the picture of the shoes was a fake.

I am now 45 yrs of age and unless I get a move on and make it to the polling station in the next half hour I will still have never voted in a political election in my life.

No point in voting tactically in my constituency. Safe Labour.

So there's the two main parties on the ballot paper. Both racist, led by a racist. In addition the Labour Candidate is Graham Stringer, a climate change denying, hard Brexiteer. So definitely plenty of reasons not to vote for him, even though he'll certainly win. Tory candidate lives in London and wouldn't vote for him anyway. The Brexit Party candidate has been disowned by his own party for racist remarks so he's a no-no for that alone, let alone the party he represents.

That leaves Lib Dem and Green candidates. The former enabled and assisted austerity so no chance of them getting my vote when there's an alternative so Green it was.
So your really Higher Broughton Blue?

I smiled a bit when the exit poll was announced.

I’ll wait until all the counts are in before having a few drinks tomorrow night.

That way I can celebrate or drown my sorrows, if the exit poll is completely right or if it’s completely wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.