Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have been looking for this type of player since the Fekir deal broke down.

Can play as a false nine, on the wings and maybe even be an alternative 8.

Not convinced that he'll cut it in the PL though.

Liverpool have been looking for this type of player since the Fekir deal broke down.

Well let's hope the dippers manage to sign him , especially if your hunch is correct.

I wish your team a plague of shite signings .

Bargain for Varpool with their record in the transfer market and Klopps ability to get the maximum out of players he's going to be a brilliant signing for them. The board need to go big in summer if Liverpool spend another 100m. in summer they are closing the gap on our squad plus we have legendary players nearing the end and doubts over Sane e.t.c
We'll buy only what we need,it's never influenced by any other teams spending,how often have you seen him play to say he will be a brilliant buy?

Well let's hope the dippers manage to sign him , especially if your hunch is correct.

I wish your team a plague of shite signings .

I think Liverpool sees something in him, I doubt Klopp would agree on it otherwise. But there have been rumours for quite some time that Liverpool are actively scouting players from specific Asian countries, for business reasons. So I don't think his incredible skill is the driving force behind this (possible) transfer.

I think Liverpool sees something in him, I doubt Klopp would agree on it otherwise. But there have been rumours for quite some time that Liverpool are actively scouting players from specific Asian countries, for business reasons. So I don't think his incredible skill is the driving force behind this (possible) transfer.

What ???

European Royalty signing players to make money ???

Surely the club is far too principled to adopt such an approach ? Now stealing confidential scouting information is far more their style - arrogant cheating twats in the team and the hierarchy.

He will win you at least another 10 penalties a season.

Another ballon d'or nominee as well.

Hopefully he has YNWA tattoo and its always been his dream since he was a boy to play at Anfield under the floodlights on another famous European night in front of the famous Kop.

In fact scrap all that, i couldn't give a rats fucking arse.

So this supposed world class worldie of a player is the new thing since sliced bread....yet he only has a release clause of £7.5m !!

At least he can rest assured that he will be a nominated balon dor in 2020

That bolsters what we are all thinking that the league is being skewed or screwed to the Asian market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.