Amazon prime

Just signed up to prime. Looking forward to the football over the festive period.
Don't rely on it for next day delivery on purchases. Three times I've used it this year, and three times they have failed to deliver on the next day. Their complaints procedure is awful too.

Don't rely on it for next day delivery on purchases. Three times I've used it this year, and three times they have failed to deliver on the next day. Their complaints procedure is awful too.
Had the completely opposite experience for the past 5 years. I get next day and even same day delivery and their returns/customer service is different class. I have had mobile phones and a laptop break over a year outside of warranty and they have refunded or replaced, first class for me.

Think you must just be unlucky - I've ordered quite a bit this year - always delivered next day, even when ordered late on the evening before - might depend on where you live.

Think you must just be unlucky - I've ordered quite a bit this year - always delivered next day, even when ordered late on the evening before - might depend on where you live.
These are the three.

Ordered a Kindle for next day delivery to Amazon locker at work. Expected time was 4pm. This changed to 6pm, then to 8pm. I waited, tracked, contacted them and was told the courier was nearby. At 8pm they delivered to the locker, but my item wasn't there. I waited all day for this. Was fuming. It came the next day.

Ordered a Shark vacuum cleaner to be delivered to home. We waited in all day then it got cancelled by Amazon. They said it was out of stock. It wasn't out of stock when we ordered it. We were going away the day after so couldn't wait for delivery.

Ordered a cut throat razor on Monday this week for Tuesday delivery. Tracking said it was due in the afternoon so we waited in all afternoon. The next update said they attempted delivery at 6:09pm. I was sitting in my living room watching City at the time, and they definitely didn't ring the bell. If they knocked, which I doubt, it was a soft knock which we didn't hear. I was facing the drive and nobody came that I saw. We live in a cul-de-sac (in a village) and easily see all delivery vehicles. Nothing came. They said they have the coordinates of the delivery attempt, which matches my address. I have my doubts.

I had a four hour web chat with them to resolve this. They promised delivery by midday on Wednesday. They phoned me at 11am to say they would deliver between 5pm and 7pm. I told them to cancel as I would be out visiting my auntie in hospital.

I have written a letter of complaint. They have twice replied to say the order has been cancelled and refunded. They haven't answered any of my concerns or provided me with transcripts of my web chats, as requested. They haven't got back to me with details of the attempted delivery, as requested. They haven't applied £10 compensation credit to my account, as promised. They haven't refunded one month's Prime subscription, as promised.

On the Kindle failure I had a long complaint with them. They answer questions they think you want to know, but never answer the questions you are actually asking. I find them great most of the time, but they can mess up spectacularly.

No obvious agenda.

Nige is a natural & Shearer came across interesting and intelligent for a change.

I've never really had much 'luuuurve' for the Creosote King but he has been unstinting in his praise for the way City play the game. I still have a grudge against NUFC CF's from '55. I'm gonna have to develop some objectivity. Gonna be difficult!

I thought the courage last night was shit. I have never felt so much anger after a match but that twat Owen was a real knobhead. He kept say we have all been to VAR and been told that any stamp on a foot is penalty. But fir some reason he choose our game for him to go on and on and on about he thought it wasnt a penalty because the stamp wasnt hard enough, even though the guidelines say it was a penalty. Amazon allowed him to rant for a good 20 minutes making sure he was allowed to put pressure on the VAR team not to award City a penalty again. It was a bloody disgrace, that man shouldnt be anywhere near a tv studio let alone our games. He is an ex dipper and scum why on gods earth did Amazon think as a City fan I would want to listen to that knob. I was so angry with Amazon allowing that knob to sit there saying it wasnt a penalty, why didnt the presenter question him about the dippers soft penalties?. That was I think the first penalty City have had by VAR and VAR was spot on with the penalty and the retake yet Owen was allowed to moan about the correct decision saying it was wrong. When as a club are City going to say enough is enough with all the shit in the press/media and fight back. I am 60 next year and all this anti City shit is getting to me , to the point that if City wont fight back why the hell should I keep giving my time, money and energy to City only for me to get so wounded up.
If it wasnt for the Grand Tour I would be binning Amazon of like I have bt and sky. I can take losing and this season seems to be if it can go wrong it will type of season. What I cant take any longer is all this hatred towards my club day in day out by the wankers in the press/media and now Amazon to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.