your fav ground

That was my 1st visit to ewood! Iirc they were top & we were 2nd? we went top with the win i think? long time ago!! do remenber we took thousands & blues kicking off in their end when kinsey scored

Good times BB.

Away games in the 80's were definitely character building.. Haha!

Villa park and Hillsborough remind me of our old house Maine road I also have fond memories of boundary park in the mud they couldn’t cope with us on one occasion who remembers the mud fight in the away end some hippy guy singing jean jeany help me out here blues

That was my 1st visit to ewood! Iirc they were top & we were 2nd? we went top with the win i think? long time ago!! do remenber we took thousands & blues kicking off in their end when kinsey scored
Yep, we did go top, blues singing ' we'll be top by 5 o'clock '
Alex Williams had a few banana's thrown at him
Kicked off in the ground and outside even in the pubs and nightclubs later on in the evening blues were still kicking off, town centre looked like a war zone Sunday morning
Reported in the local paper that even a police horse was slashed with a knife on one of it's back legs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.