Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still skeptical as I think a player leaving like he did would be hesitant coming back so early but would be happy if he did of course.

If he did would be nice to see a 4-2-3-1 with Jesus as striker and the 3 players behind him being Sterling-Foden-Sancho the English Trio. Sterling and Sancho are very versatile and can easily play both wings also. I kind of like this now that I think about it, with Kevin, Bernardo and Mahrez as well, don't need a new striker also because it can also be 4-4-2 with 2 wingers/midfielder instead of strikers as well. We don't really NEED an out and out striker, I always felt we would also do well with 2 fast midfielders up top.

Would require us to use a midfield two more often (Dinho, Zinchenko, Rodri, Gundogan) and attacking fullbacks (We have 4!)

Big drop from Jack.

Very interesting.

Jack is probably the most reliable reporter in terms of City news.

It's an interesting drop from Gaughan but I'm immediately skeptical because we know from der spiegel + football leaks, who have his contract and wrote an insanely in depth series of articles on Sancho that we have 2 clauses in his contract, a matching offer clause, where we get notified and the chance to match any offer they've accepted and they have to accept it, and a sell on %.

Both of those do give us advantages in the market as the first means no bidding war, and the second means we get a discount as x% of the fee comes back to us.

It's an interesting drop from Gaughan but I'm immediately skeptical because we know from der spiegel + football leaks, who have his contract and wrote an insanely in depth series of articles on Sancho that we have 2 clauses in his contract, a matching offer clause, where we get notified and the chance to match any offer they've accepted and they have to accept it, and a sell on %.

Both of those do give us advantages in the market as the first means no bidding war, and the second means we get a discount as x% of the fee comes back to us.
Wait why would those clauses make you skeptical? Or you think the plan would be just to sit there and match at the very end?

Edit: ah, nevermind, he's claiming those clauses don't exist

Last edited:
If this story is indeed true , then I am assuming we have a firm indication from Sane's camp , that he is not staying ..which is a shame really

I must admit this was my only concern with the piece. However it is also a joint written piece which makes me think there's more validity to it.

Either way I hope we swallow our pride and bring him back. The fact hes HG and Leroy wants out means the transfer could be more or less funded by Sane's sale, whilst freeing up a foreign spot in the squad.

I still doubt we'll do it, but it's such a sensible move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.