Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading an article regarding our game at the weekend. It also had other news stories running after it.

One of these was klopps contract extension and a video that liverpool put out. Jesus christ they are so far up their own arses it is cringe worthy

Just had a quick glance at the mirror this morning and obviously they read comments on bluemoon. Saying they can’t understand why we call them liVARpool when their stats for getting preferential decisions are not as much as other teams in the prem. Bullshit.

Granted, they have been lucky with injuries (or the lack of), but there is absolutely no getting away from the fact they have been the benefactors of some very favourable decisions by the match officials. And it is difficult to imagine any of these decisions been given in our favour.

As a rough calculation I believe they are at least 10 points in credit off the back of these favourable decisions. And then factor in the decisions that have gone against us and the top of the table would be looking a whole lot different at this stage in the season.
We know they are mate but no point in saying it no more because it looks like sour grapes from us. Maybe in years to come it could come out about decisions going there way but let them have there moment and hopefully game on next season

Just had a quick glance at the mirror this morning and obviously they read comments on bluemoon. Saying they can’t understand why we call them liVARpool when their stats for getting preferential decisions are not as much as other teams in the prem. Bullshit.

See that's the issue and the thing the people don't want to believe in the corruption tell themselves, But it isn't about quantity, it's about timing and quality. Tonnes of overtly soft free kicks in your own half are not the same as being given a penalty for nothing, but both are cheating and the amount of free kicks (although leading to nothing) can be used as a counter to the cheating discussion.

shit just spay my tea when reading that lol

Corner for Watford just before Salah's goal. Replay shows the ball clearly hit Gomes's hand before it went for the corner. In his defence it was as a result of his clearance being blocked by a Watford player but it wasn't even reviewed on VAR or mentioned on BT.

Liverpool broke from the corner and scored. Classic.

I want to throw up every time I see them play. Salah still throwing himself to ground as always and bursting into tears at the drop of a hat. Klopp tantrums on the sideline, fans crying everytime a ball doesn't break their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.