Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fit to lace Leroy's boots playing wise and his behavioural and attitude problems at such a young age don't bode well.

Very little chance he comes back to City, although he would be a great addition to replace Sane and far better than the guy from Sociedad.

We need garlic holy water and a silver bullet to kill this fkin thread stone dead ffs

Not fit to lace Leroy's boots playing wise and his behavioural and attitude problems at such a young age don't bode well.
Sane can lace his own boots if he doesn't want to be here. I seem to remember many games with Leroy hanging his head and pouting on the field and couldn't be bothered to track back. I think this improved late on but he definitely had/has his own issues between the ears he brings to the team which no doubt saw him watching many games vs playing. I say if he goes to Bayern in January it definitely decreases Peps likelihood of ending up there. Being a star at Dortmund and a star here are 2 different things... If Sancho came here it'd only be if he were willing to work into the team. I realize he left because he couldn't get in the team but that was a bit ago. He has proven enough to be worthy of our taking interest but he'll sit just like Sane did if he can't do what's asked of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.