January signing

kippax 89

City have to bring in Ake in January, brilliant ball playing defender who also chips in with goals,would be great with laporte, also need a goalscorer.....let's go for vardy, I would have Vardy allday over Jesus, and let's get a quality LB in.

So who are the three players who are going to leave in January to make room for them.

City have to bring in Ake in January, brilliant ball playing defender who also chips in with goals,would be great with laporte, also need a goalscorer.....let's go for vardy, I would have Vardy allday over Jesus, and let's get a quality LB in.

So we buy an injured centre back, get rid of jesus, for a 33 year old, and buy a 4th left back.
Takes something special to.leave me speechless. Well done.

I think we may buy but only if an exceptional opportunity came up, I thought we may have gone in for Ake but his injury has most likely put a block on it now.

Not sure how Pep and the board can look at the league table and think we don't need to buy to strengthen as soon as possible. We should not meekly accept giving up our title to those scouse twats.

So we buy an injured centre back, get rid of jesus, for a 33 year old, and buy a 4th left back.
Takes something special to.leave me speechless. Well done.
How serious is Ake's injury though ? Vardy won't come but he's a much better striker than Jesus regardless of age. If 2 of the 3 current left backs aren't very good why not buy a decent one ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.