1894 Group: FA cup Port Vale full SouthStand end

Glad you said that and brought it up... Where would you see it ? What type of advertising would bring it to your attention ? it would help us to know as we can then look at that area.

As it stands it is on here, our twitter account, other peoples well populated twitter accounts, facebook 1894, we email a base of 250 fans details we have.

I’d see it probably on Facebook or Twitter, but I reckon lots of people don’t follow your group. The suggestion below is good. Ask the club to put an article on the website, explaining what the section is and when it is. lots of people have no idea about these singing sections.

Also it should be when you buy a ticket and highlight the seating area - a small box briefly explaining the section -‘block 113 1894 singing section’

Others ideas - get the club to email the supporters clubs and ask for people to relocate.

Get people like Ian cheeseman to tweet about it.

I know ive mentioned some of these previously, but I feel like if you want 100 people in a section you need to advertise it as much as possible and to the right people

When we were shite we were at Port Vales crappy ground watching SWP debut at one.
Where were they when we were at their shite ground?
There was a game at Vale Park when we were behind the goal and I got my fingers to a shot from one of the Whitleys (I think). It didn't look a hard shot but bent my fingers right back.

There was a game at Vale Park when we were behind the goal and I got my fingers to a shot from one of the Whitleys (I think). It didn't look a hard shot but bent my fingers right back.

Never got to touch a match ball anywhere but if l recall correctly l heard for the first time outside the ground 'we never win at home' and 'Ryan Giggs is illegitimate'.

I wish that someone from the club should come out and explain why they are giving Port Vale that many tickets when they do not even get that many for their home games. The FA have seriously go to look at how the distribution of away tickets are distributed. It cannot be right that a club can get twice their average attendance of tickets, to the detriment of the home supporters. Would Port Vale gives us the rest of their tickets over their average attendance no way, but City should have that allocation.

I wish that someone from the club should come out and explain why they are giving Port Vale that many tickets when they do not even get that many for their home games. The FA have seriously go to look at how the distribution of away tickets are distributed. It cannot be right that a club can get twice their average attendance of tickets, to the detriment of the home supporters. Would Port Vale gives us the rest of their tickets over their average attendance no way, but City should have that allocation.

Would we not be fined if the club did not provide the allocation that P.vale are entitled too,?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.