Stormzy’s new album

frimpongs_buzzin

What are people’s thoughts? I’ve given it a few listens now and I really like it. I don’t think it’s got enough solid songs to be better than gang signs, but there’s some brilliant songs on it.

‘Superheroes’, ‘big Michael’ and ‘rain fall’ are my early favourites.

What are people’s thoughts? I’ve given it a few listens now and I really like it. I don’t think it’s got enough solid songs to be better than gang signs, but there’s some brilliant songs on it.

‘Superheroes’, ‘big Michael’ and ‘rain fall’ are my early favourites.
It’s sick/dope fam. Know what I’m sayin bruv?

He is a talented lad.

Each to their own again i guess?, way to old to “get” his music tho my son does!! personal opinion is... shite music & how the fuck did he headline glasto??. but hey just my opinion :)

Fo sho. It's serious, radical, pukka, da bomb and any old cliché you can think of (from a previous "trendy speak")

I'd rather listen to The Tweenies (from a similar time to the afore mentioned clichés)

He's good at what he does, seems a likeable fella on face value and doesn't look like he's got an attitude.
Not my cup of tea, I couldn't tell you a name of any of his songs but he's got out of the gang culture that has overtook London and has forged a successful career so fair play to the lad, even if he inspires one lad out of all the gangs to follow in his footsteps then he's saved at least one youngsters life.

image.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.