Premier League Games 14/15/16 December

Why did Littlewoods have a goal ruled out by VAR?

I thought that was against the rules.

That's the end of Jonathan Moss at Stockley Park!

Anyone remember Gorgeous George? Or am I making it up
George Raymond Wagner was an American professional wrestler best known by his ring name Gorgeous George. In the United States, during the First Golden Age of Professional Wrestling in the 1940s–1950s, Gorgeous George became one of the biggest stars of the sport, gaining media attention for his outrageous character, which was described as flamboyant and charismatic

d0433f9cda7f7d2bbff52a7442957bf1--legends-school.jpg

Pellers is hanging on by his finger nails in this game his inability to alter the course of a match when under pressure will be the final stake in his Dracula heart if they don’t hang on

George Raymond Wagner was an American professional wrestler best known by his ring name Gorgeous George. In the United States, during the First Golden Age of Professional Wrestling in the 1940s–1950s, Gorgeous George became one of the biggest stars of the sport, gaining media attention for his outrageous character, which was described as flamboyant and charismatic

d0433f9cda7f7d2bbff52a7442957bf1--legends-school.jpg
Fucking hell Karen i’m Not that old , this was in the 70’s i’m Sure

Fucking hell Karen i’m Not that old , this was in the 70’s i’m Sure
Lol soz,this is the only other one i can find

Stephanie Bellars - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Bellars
Stephanie Bellars
(born January 25, 1976), known by her ring name Gorgeous George, is an American professional wrestling valet and former exotic dancer. She began her career in wrestling in 1999 as manager to her then-boyfriend "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Found this one,think this might be it https://bleacherreport.com/articles...uing-the-tradition-that-gorgeous-george-began

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.