January signing

He's Leicester main striker, Gabby is 2nd striker to the best foreign player the epl has ever seen in Sergio.
Gabby is a 22yr old lad who has come to this country n played in this league for what 3 years, Vardy hasn't got better movement than Gabby nor is he a better finisher, and btw Gabby chases defenders and helps out in midfield n defence all the time.
I don't like Vardy at all, but I have to say his movement is outstanding and added to his pace, makes him so dangerous.

Yeah your right, but Gabby is only a lad 22 and I for one think he's done brilliant since he's been here. Fair point on Vardy but I wouldn't swap him and Gabby.
Totally agree, Vardy has been a very, very good player for Leicester but is time and career is coming to an end and I would not want him anywhere near our club.

He's Leicester main striker, Gabby is 2nd striker to the best foreign player the epl has ever seen in Sergio.
Gabby is a 22yr old lad who has come to this country n played in this league for what 3 years, Vardy hasn't got better movement than Gabby nor is he a better finisher, and btw Gabby chases defenders and helps out in midfield n defence all the time.
When they’re at our place next week and someone plays a ball down the channel and stones is pointing but isn’t concentrating and Nico’s legs won’t get him there you and I will both be shitting it because it’s Vardy homing in on goal. We weren’t shitting it in quite the same way last season when Nacho had that chance late on because he isn’t as good as Vardy or as ruthless in big moments. Jesus is the same as Nacho.

When they’re at our place next week and someone plays a ball down the channel and stones is pointing but isn’t concentrating and Nico’s legs won’t get him there you and I will both be shitting it because it’s Vardy homing in on goal. We weren’t shitting it in quite the same way last season when Nacho had that chance late on because he isn’t as good as Vardy or as ruthless in big moments. Jesus is the same as Nacho.

What a stupid comment, I'm sorry but it really is.

Jesus is miles better than Nacho, they are not even in the same bracket, for you to box them up as the same is ridiculous.
Wouldn't say miles better. Whose team would Jesus get in as first choice striker ? Leicester no, Lpool no, Arsenal no, Spurs no, Chelsea doubtful, Utd doubtful, Wolves questionable.

Jesus is a backup striker just like Nacho - that puts him in the same bracket

Wouldn't say miles better. Whose team would Jesus get in as first choice striker ? Leicester no, Lpool no, Arsenal no, Spurs no, Chelsea doubtful, Utd doubtful, Wolves questionable.

Jesus is a backup striker just like Nacho - that puts him in the same bracket

I was right the first time then it seems, you have tripled down on the dumbest comment of the day.

As for the rest of your stupid prattle, he gets into the BRAZIL team as the number 9 and the number 6 on this list of top ten goals per minute ratio is who again?

https://www.givemesport.com/1465438...inutespergoal-ratio-in-premier-league-history

A clue, it isn't Nacho.

He can't get into the Wolves team or over Rashford at Utd 37 goals in 5 seasons or 127 games as Utd's number 1 striker, Jesus 35 in 82, by comparison, fuck me this conversation is over you just can't argue with dumb.

Some City fans truly amaze me at the amount of negativity they can produce for their own players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.