Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is the perfect fit for Liverpool. Only Chelsea would have worked similarly. He would struggle at elite clubs in Spain or France,
Italy could work for him as well.
Personally I don't like his over-dominant, loud, disrespectful, narcist style of personality. Always over the top.
Not sure if Bayern bosses rate that too much...

Football wise Klopp was an untalented very tough defender as a player, but a fighter, relentless, physical, painless.
For me he is a typical example of winning ugly.

He has a huge personality - that's his gift - and he is a giant as a group leader. His strong confidence is planted into his players like a daily vaccination,
and it shows. He has a good sense when to work hard, when to make a dirty joke and when to have a beer and a good laugh,
very different from Pep, IMO.

He also is a master of ugly mind games and motivation, and he loves to meet softer, finer football geniuses like Pep - and beat them.
But there are ways to get him emotional and make mistakes, sadly PL clubs haven't found out yet and mostly play into his cards.
Some day that will change, and it will be a good day.
Klopp is basically EVERYTHING Everton fans want in a manager. He's the complete opposite of Silva, who was a lot more reserved and serious (though he's apparently not like that away from the cameras).

Anime metaphor: Pep is Sasuke, Klopp is Naruto.

There going to find next season (if they end up as defending champions) a different experience altogether. They will find out what it is like to have the rest of the league either up their game or just sit back and defend with a blanket. Lets see how they fair should this scenario play out

I think it is a badge of honour we can wear proudly that against such negative tactics we are still able to break teams down - with liverpool this remains to be seen

One off season for us after all the effort it has taken to consistently win each year and win every domestic title is expected to be honest

We will come back next season much stronger

Teams are already playing us and sitting back and defending.There was no VAR last season. We didn't reach two Champions League finals because of VAR or fluking it. I hope we do win the league of course, I'd like us to just get through December first, I want to see how our injuries look and if we can create some more distance from you & Leicester.

I'm sure you'll come back stronger next season, as we will. Things will stay competitive.

Teams are already playing us and sitting back and defending.There was no VAR last season. We didn't reach two Champions League finals because of VAR or fluking it. I hope we do win the league of course, I'd like us to just get through December first, I want to see how our injuries look and if we can create some more distance from you & Leicester.

I'm sure you'll come back stronger next season, as we will. Things will stay competitive.
You reached the final last year as barca were to lazy to finish the 2 open goals in the last min of the semi

Frustrating thing for us as rivals is when you face one of these teams the sheer incredible luck you get in a game you are struggling in. There was at least 5 goalkeepers who last year near enough threw the ball in their own net for you to win. Not saying purposely but for whatever reason, if when we struggle we aren’t greeted with such gifts from the opposition. Even Watford had 4/5 amazing chances yesterday which they somehow forgot how to kick a football when one on one. Not Liverpool’s fault or anyone but theirs, just as a rival fan it’s incredibly frustrating. Even more so when teams tend to score once in a lifetime worldies against us.

Liverpool face some teams who will sit back, they get through them by either digging in, or gaining some incredible luck out of their control. Games we’ve played poorly in or struggled to break a team down in, we have been punished.

Frustrating thing for us as rivals is when you face one of these teams the sheer incredible luck you get in a game you are struggling in. There was at least 5 goalkeepers who last year near enough threw the ball in their own net for you to win. Not saying purposely but for whatever reason, if when we struggle we aren’t greeted with such gifts from the opposition. Even Watford had 4/5 amazing chances yesterday which they somehow forgot how to kick a football when one on one. Not Liverpool’s fault or anyone but theirs, just as a rival fan it’s incredibly frustrating. Even more so when teams tend to score once in a lifetime worldies against us.

Liverpool face some teams who will sit back, they get through them by either digging in, or gaining some incredible luck out of their control. Games we’ve played poorly in or struggled to break a team down in, we have been punished.

Ihenacho missed an absolute sitter against you right at the end of last season. If he scored that, you probably wouldn’t have won the league.

Does that not fit the agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.