Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the same situation we've been for almost a year now. Sane isn't renewing and is willing to run the contract down for his next move. He was the only player left in the squad that didn't sign some kind of extension. The injury just took the intensity off the situation and based on his last 6 months playing, his head was elsewhere. It's certainly not due to lack of talent. We'd be wise in getting rid if a good bid comes in no matter who, and executing a deal that leaves people in no doubt we're not weakening. Mbappe would top my list of course.

Not if Sane only wants Bayern. In any case all those clubs know well we wouldn't let him run his contract down. Can't see us getting more than £70 mill next summer maybe with a bit more in add ons.

No me neither particularly if Bayern are the only club in for him or alternatively if Sane has made it clear he only wants to consider returning to Germany.

Last season, when Bayern were sniffing, their seemed little interest elsewhere.

£130m or go swivel (Bayern can wait a year for a freebie and Sane can see how snide they are). Buy Sancho anyway.
Unfortunately we are not in a position to ask for that much with a year left on his contract and his injury.

Can't see us getting anymore that 80m euros and a few add on's.

Unfortunately we are not in a position to ask for that much with a year left on his contract and his injury.

Can't see us getting anymore that 80m euros and a few add on's.

Funny Hazard went for that but mainly agree we aint getting a massive fee for Sane probably around 80/90m

Funny Hazard went for that but mainly agree we aint getting a massive fee for Sane probably around 80/90m

And it is looking like Madrid over payed for Hazzard and Bayern whatever you think of there ethics are very good negotiators.

Why Jadon Sancho, who by the way isn’t in the same class for me, is being quoted at 100 million plus. I know he only has a year left on his contract but surely we need to be getting top dollar for him.
We can't force anyone to pay more than they want to.

I wouldn't want Sancho (with his people) anywhere near our club...

An impatient, self centred, trouble maker when he was here, and now Dortmund are beginning to discover he is the same there.

Stick my decayed foreskin on the top of a Subbuteo figure and play that... might not create many assists but wouldn't disrupt the dressing room like Jadon would.

JJ

I wouldn't want Sancho (with his people) anywhere near our club...

An impatient, self centred, trouble maker when he was here, and now Dortmund are beginning to discover he is the same there.

Stick my decayed foreskin on the top of a Subbuteo figure and play that... might not create many assists but wouldn't disrupt the dressing room like Jadon would.

JJ
Painting pictures

Bayern would be better advised to buy Coutinho. Might be very expensive but they already have a left-winger in Coman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.