Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernardo

• Mahrez

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Zinchenko

• Total voters
One of those games where KDB decides we're going to win, and the other 21 players on the pitch just have to go along with it.

I’ve gone Mahrez. I’ve never ever seen such a lacklustre cameo, so he gets it for that alone.
I was thinking of saying something similar. He was awful and I'm starting to wonder how someone with that much ability and experience is so think. Ironically, he could learn a lot from the young tyro capturing the hearts of City fans.

One of those games where KDB decides we're going to win, and the other 21 players on the pitch just have to go along with it.
Bingo. Chelsea game away - 1-0 - comes to mind when I think about your wonderful description of a player playing at an exceptional level at times.

I voted for kev,but I thought gundogan and rodri controlled midfield completely, as for phil worked hard was more effective on the right when he switched, thought walker had a decent game, ferna was excellent read everything, a good 3 points after a bad result last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.