Arsenal post match thread

For those saying Pep hasn’t got a plan B think that dispelled that myth. Played on the break like our opponents this season.
You probably need to watch his post match interview, he was asked this, and said we didn't, he wanted our normal possession game, but couldn't do it, so it was just how the game worked out until the second half when they surrendered.

I’d never even heard the phrase till Neville used it last year. A bit like ‘financial doping’ can be traced back to vinegar face.
I assume no other team commits them. Genuine question, has anyone ever heard a pundit/co-commentator use the phrase in relation to any other team?
I first noticed tactical fouls when the Nevilles and others started doing them playing for Ferguson.

You probably need to watch his post match interview, he was asked this, and said we didn't, he wanted our normal possession game, but couldn't do it, so it was just how the game worked out until the second half when they surrendered.

Well that’s a bit more concerning then. As we are heading to new year predictions - Arteta to Arsenal, Pep leaves end of the season and Brenda in. Hope not but......

Killed the game and treated the rest like a training session.

It was just the game Mendy needed, Foden was excellent and KDB reminded me of when Ronnie O’Sullivan decides to play left handed...

I was disappointed Sky didn’t actually talk about our system because I’ve still no idea how they played. KDB scored one from the right and set one from the left. Foden was everywhere and Rodders/Gundogen seemed to work for a change - not withstanding that both got booked because they were done pace

I really good performance but Leicester are better, much better than Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.