New Mac Pro

B B

blueinsa

Just seen these and had a scooby at them and for a laugh configured one to the highest spec available......

......£48,000 pmsl for a fucking desktop computer.

Yes i know its for high end video processing etc but come on and the worst of it is they know they will have fucking loons out there ready to order it.

Just seen these and had a scooby at them and for a laugh configured one to the highest spec available......
......£48,000 pmsl for a fucking desktop computer.
Yes i know its for high end video processing etc but come on and the worst of it is they know they will have fucking loons out there ready to order it.

You forgot the matching display at £5,500 !!

Look at adding wheels to it .....

Wheels instead of feet +£360. You would have thought they'd add the wheels for free.

Dont why apple don’t do a budget laptop for £500
Apple aim themselves at people who can afford to buy their products and stay with them in the future. They strategically avoid the busy and therefore low-margin markets.

My daughter got a £900 laptop (the cheapest they do) and it's a quality product, to go to £500 they'd cheapen the image of the brand. They're expensive but almost every Apple gadget is a pleasure to use and therefore gets the users to stay and upgrade.

It's fair to say that IMO Apple products are way too expensive and proprietary but people want to buy them so good for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.