Raheem Sterling nominated for BBC Sports Personality of the Year

Wondered if they'd have had one on the team bus ready to be handed to Raheem if he'd been in the top 3?

Maybe they have all 3 just in case for the ones who can’t be there. ???

Never mind Raheem you’re my Sports Personality of the year! Vinnie would have been my overseas player if he’d still been playing. Not that I am biased in any way, shape or form!! :-) :-)

Okay, so it was in Scotland and it was Scottish this that and the other all evening but I loved the fact that team of the year was ENGLAND and SPOTY winner was a cricket player for ENGLAND

Stick that in your Christmas haggis Nicola!

Yes I know it’s England and Wales Cricket Board and an Irishman is the ODI captain but good to see the Sassenach sport coming out on top

And to our Scottish friends on here :- just a bit of ribbing.

Okay, so it was in Scotland and it was Scottish this that and the other all evening but I loved the fact that team of the year was ENGLAND and SPOTY winner was a cricket player for ENGLAND

Stick that in your Christmas haggis Nicola!

Yes I know it’s England and Wales Cricket Board and an Irishman is the ODI captain but good to see the Sassenach sport coming out on top

And to our Scottish friends on here :- just a bit of ribbing.

Ben Stokes Born in New Zealand, Eoin Morgan born in Dublin and Jason Roy born in Durban. May I rest my case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.