Your Favourite Video Game music

Haha, nice mate. It reminds me of staying up all night playing it and then being tired in school the next day.
A friend of mine bought me one of those little Super Nintendo's that you can get nowadays pre loaded with a load of games and it has Zelda on, so I've spent a few hours playing it again. A classic.
Zelda Links Awakening was one of the most enjoyable games I've completed on any games format.

Not played any video games for years but the Medal of Honor games, Metal Gear Solid And Soul Reaver were my favourites.

I might have to cadge the PS3 back of my daughter and have another bash at gaming: )

Zelda Links Awakening was one of the most enjoyable games I've completed on any games format.

Not played any video games for years but the Medal of Honor games, Metal Gear Solid And Soul Reaver were my favourites.

I might have to cadge the PS3 back of my daughter and have another bash at gaming: )

I've got a PS4 but hardly use it because the TV is usually on. I really should buy another big TV and crack on but it takes over your life a bit too much if you get stuck into a game. The SNES is alright for an hour in the bedroom but PS4 I'd need hours haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.