CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

Was fairly high % we would draw Real Madrid because of all the rules.

I wanted Real Madrid as wish to beat "top names" all way to the final.

If we win it, we'd have topped group & beaten all top teams in KO too.

We've been beaten by Wolves & United at home & Norwich away too

However, over x2 legs I dont fear Liverpool or any other European side.

As a bonus, we are home for 2nd leg. Bring Real on and the rest after

We should definitely rest key players before the Madrid games. We'll have Laporte and perhaps Sane (?) back. Time to focus on the CL.

Forgot this was on and only just seen my city app notification.. but get in..

I was convinced we would get this draw and wanted this draw. If we can knock them out (which I think we will baring a massive VAR intervention) it will give as a real lift going into the business end of the comp.

Also for what it’s worth I’m playing through a season with City on PES on the PS4 (which incidentally after years of FIFA is a real step up) and I got Real in the last 16 and tonked them 4 nill in the Bernabeu in the first leg and went through 5-0 in the end... oh and I just knocked Tottenham out in the Semi’s..oh and dippers are nowhere to be seen ;)
Any VAR incidents on PES or PS4?
Bring your boots you sound like just what we need up front.

End of the day you need to beat the best and think even though we are not great at the moment they are very much beatable and pep will be flying high for this one . Could do with Laporte though . And ferdy in midfield is a must

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.