Arsenal post match thread

I was impressed with Foden and Mendy. Mendy's passing was quite good. I noticed that against Zagreb where his crossing and passing was outstanding. Yesterday he did give the ball away a few times but I think his game is improving.

Slowly. Looked a bit apprehensive to me on a number of occasions when the ball came to him (we were on front row so you get a very different view of things there to (e.g.) being on Level 3 of Kippax. I think his confidence has taken a huge hit from being out for so long and it will be a long road for him to become the player I hope he can be.

Any mention of the thousands of empty seats yesterday like they do with us. I notice the camera angle stays on the pitch unlike ours when they pan round.

Bit like our Geordie friends they justify it by telling us they are protesting against current regimes. Laughable really.
Home seats 85 - 95 quid a matchday ticket yesterday as well and we moan at ours being up at around 60.00.

Aye. His passing is atrocious. Badly weighted passes usually behind the play. I'm no expert but I'd like to see him hit the cross first time. Once he's controlled the pass, the defender is most of the time in a position to block his pearlers.
Zinchenko looked so much brighter in the few minutes he had. Better first touch, more confidence to look wait and for the right pass and better execution when he did pass. It's such a key position for us. Thank God 'Kev' is back!

I have just seen a touchmap for Kev yesterday. In arsenals half he covered every blade of grass as they used to say; in our half he had 20 touches with several deep near our own area. He created, he scored, he terrorised. He should change his name to Colin Bell! No greater compliment than that to a massive performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.