CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

This will be a tough one for us. Unless we can get Americ back to full fitness by then and another top quality CB, I can see us struggling to cope with their attack. Granted their defence looks a bit shaky at times just like ours. So it is now down to you Pep if you want to progress we need another top quality CB.
How does Garcia come through if we buy another top quality CB, also Pep said we can't afford it.

KDB remains fit, you will piss these. Madrid lack the kinda midfield dynamism that City has in abundance. Like others have said, worst possible draw for Livershite.

Tough game but winnable if we are on our A game. We will need Laporte back to lead our defence and Walker will need to shut out Hazard. But we have players in KDB, Sterling, Sane (if fit) and Aguero to hurt Madrid. Should be a cracker

Real Madrid getting dumped out at the last 16 stage two seasons in a row??...not a chance.

Surprised by some of the negativity on here before a ball has even been kicked. Doesn’t send off the right message. We are the favourites going into this tie and for good reason. It’s a washed up Real side with an overhyped manager; a far cry from the team that Mourinho and Ancelotti once managed.

They suit the way we play. I can’t see them sitting deep and hitting us on the counter, especially not at home in front of their whiny and fickle fanbase, who will want them to attack. Get a result away and we are through—there’s no chance they’re getting a result at the Etihad.

watch them start getting linked to all our good players, they usually try the unsettling game first.

I have no chance of getting a ticket through the official route any ideas lads ?

for the away tie I must add

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.