Extreme heat.

Morocco landed at Agadir a few years ago, misty low cloud and about 22C, we got in an air conditioned hire car and drove inland to Taroudant to our hotel (about 50km), we got out of the car and it was melting hot, 44C, checked in, and straight in the pool to cool off. It was lovely there, the heat wasn't an issue, just getting out of the car was the issue.

You guys are always doing crazy shit hahaha
Not me personally, but the cretions don't give a shit. They use hot water in the concrete truck and thick insulated blankets to cover everything. I've framed in those temps for years, run my own business now and make the young uns do it instead. Colder than that it is just hard on your tools, a lot of guys still do though

46 degrees forecast for Western Sydney this Saturday. Brutal for the fire-fighters. Humid heat too. Thankfully I live on the coast..usually 5-10 degrees cooler.

Tipped to go over 50 in South Australia. Could be hottest day in Australian history. People don't realise how strong the sun is in Australia too; you get sunburnt here quicker than any other place I've been.

Last edited:
We passed a place out there that was built by English convicts, imagine physical work in temperatures like that with little water and poor food, it's a wonder they didn't just drop dead.
It's summer here, so obviously hottest ATM, but this can go on till February.
Global warming hadn't been invented back then mate, it was probably fuckin freezing

We passed a place out there that was built by English convicts, imagine physical work in temperatures like that with little water and poor food, it's a wonder they didn't just drop dead.
It's summer here, so obviously hottest ATM, but this can go on till February.
Foot note : For English convicts see Australian nationals.

;)

Been through the full range tonight upstairs in my house. Woke at 4 with teeth chattering and now got up and sweating like a bastard. Winter lurgy like fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.