Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

I think it was the fast show that did a sketch that sums up arsenal fans for me.

"What do you mean we arent winning?"

None of us really know whether this is a completely bonkers decision or a move informed by feedback from within the game, however Arsenal's board recent decision-making makes you wonder.

They spend crazy amounts on forwards when they need defenders and a few weeks ago they appointed Llungberg after a long period of uncertainty over Emery. If they rated Arteta then why didn't they immediately appoint him?

If I were Arteta I'd stay at City. This is a very difficult time to go to Arsenal. The fans hate their players.

For the guys mentioning Emery, he would have got more time and more backing from the fans if he had shown even any remote shoots that he had a vision, or a plan, but he didn't.

At the start of last season, you could sort of see something coming together, playing out from the back, high press, some good results followed, especially at home. However, they just seemed to lose their way, performances were poor, he chopped and changed the team and formation, the team looked lost and we were getting outplayed now at home against the likes of Southampton, Palace & Brighton.

In Pep & Klopps first season, there were some poor results, but you could at least see an identity, a way of playing, it just wasn't getting executed properly. After 18months of Emery we seen nothing apart from a mish mash and a team that had lost belief in its manager.

In my opinion it’s not the ideal situation to go to arsenal. Whoever signed sideshow bob and all their resent signings should be jailed for fraudulent. That should be a good start.

Are Arse fans ever happy?

Nope Dave and it transcends the Atlantic as well. An American pal of mine is a Gooner (In fairness he has supported them since the early 80's) and hes pretty much a depressed manic as far as they are concerned...… I genuinely put him on suicide watch most weekend at present !!

For the guys mentioning Emery, he would have got more time and more backing from the fans if he had shown even any remote shoots that he had a vision, or a plan, but he didn't.

At the start of last season, you could sort of see something coming together, playing out from the back, high press, some good results followed, especially at home. However, they just seemed to lose their way, performances were poor, he chopped and changed the team and formation, the team looked lost and we were getting outplayed now at home against the likes of Southampton, Palace & Brighton.

In Pep & Klopps first season, there were some poor results, but you could at least see an identity, a way of playing, it just wasn't getting executed properly. After 18months of Emery we seen nothing apart from a mish mash and a team that had lost belief in its manager.
Reading this post I take it you want Arteta then, he has to hit the ground running because you don't get time in this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.