Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Not yet. Vinny has said he might come back to City one day but he shouldn't return so soon. He's gone home to his beloved Anderlecht and should take a couple of years there to make a good go of it, or to fail if that's what happens. The fact that they've struggled so far is reason enough for him to stay - overcoming difficulties is part of who he is, and i don't think he'd want to let them down by leaving when he's just got started.
Yep I agree with that entirely. It was said kind of tongue in cheek tbh but from a selfish supporters point. It would certainly help with leadership and presence
with the backline.

Managing any top football side requires top class support. Freddie Ljungberg complained about thin Arsenal support staff implying a poor setup all round. Appointing a manager nowdays is as much about bringing in a package that includes coaching staff.

It is a big risk for Arsenal to appoint Arteta and a big chance for Arteta that may never again arise. I see Vinnie as more likely to succeed Pep. City will replace him with no shortage of takers if he decides to go.

The one Game Arteta took charge off when pep was suspended makes him a perfect fit for Arsenal, stand on sidelines emotionless whilst players look like they cant be arsed is perfect for them on recent form.

He'll have to buy one of them coats you can't zip up.

Pep Guardiola has confirmed Mikel Arteta will be part of the travelling team for the Carabao Cup clash with Oxford.

"He's talking with Arsenal, so I don't know what's going to happen."

Pep Guardiola has stated he was aware of the meeting between Arsenal chiefs and Mikel Arteta late on Sunday night.

Pep Guardiola on Mikel Arteta: "We were so smart to pick him up and the other clubs missed it. He’s an incredible person, good manager. Work ethic. That’s why he is what he is."

"The organisation is always alive. Now he is part of our group and staff and he is here. When we have new news, I will know and you will know. Now he is here, tomorrow travelling. He trained today and that’s all."

Pep Guardiola on Mikel Arteta: "We were so smart to pick him up and the other clubs missed it. He’s an incredible person, good manager. Work ethic. That’s why he is what he is."

"The organisation is always alive. Now he is part of our group and staff and he is here. When we have new news, I will know and you will know. Now he is here, tomorrow travelling. He trained today and that’s all."
Trained today,player manager for Arsenal ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.