Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

This changing his assistant myth makes him look clever when in reality each assistant left for a manager’s job Archie Knox left to manage Rangers and a big pay day Kidd went to Blackburn and Ferguson fell out with him because he left. McLaren to Middlesbrough Queiroz to Real Only Phelan stayed
Correct.

if or when he leaves for arsenal clause must be written into him not being able to pick our youth players or use the system that he knows are in place to sign players in the future

look its only his lost not pep because he is fully 100% in control at manchester city and the coach is just that and all the final say's come from pep on training or playing, will it be a big lost to city if he leaves maybe not ? and the only down side to this is what he has pick up from pep. put we are talking about a different level of players that city have and arsenal don't, so having the right tools to put your plans in place will be hard for arteta at arsenal, but there is not doubt he is and will be a good coach but being manager that is a gamble city are not having to take

As many have already said, think he would be mad to except the arsenal job, ok he has worked with the best coach around and no doubt gained a great deal working along side pep and his staff. But to take the arsenal job being the club and the fan base they have will want immediate success, for that i mean top four. I honestly believe whoever they employ is incapable to do that. Big job, no experience, stay put! In all honesty i thought the Everton job would suite him better and Ancelotti going to Arsenal!

Not too worried about Mikel leaving as he can be replaced, just like Domenic before him My only concern would be how much does he know off our plans for the summer and would this make the Arse a rival for players Personally I think he would be mad to go as the club is a basket case and he will get plenty of opportunities in the near future

maybe the team is stale, 3 years hearing the same voices, so new assistant comes in. new ideas, new voice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.