CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

There's not much anyone can do if we score more goals than the oppostion
They will find a way. PSG at Bernabeu should have had penalty yet VAR decided that there was foul in the build up and free kick to Real. I wouldn't get my hopes up at all, we are going to get fucked.

You are right. Completely forgot about that CL leg. However, I believe, he has beaten them more often than not and in some matches, completely played them off the park.

He has won more than he’s lost but the majority of those wins came in his early barca career when no-one knew how to deal with tiki taka because it was a new phenomenon in the modern game. And that Barca team had Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Dani Alves, Abidal- all tiki taka masters and the killer touch of players like Etoo, Henry , David Villa. We started to get the upper hand over pep before he left though. Should be two great games. Don’t think it will be a battering or anything. But what I will say is that Real Madrid are the most dangerous team in the world when underestimated or written off. One thing pep will do is praise us a lot like he does with other teams to prevent complacency

How is the Real Madrid team finished? Admittedly the team didn’t have good season last season but that was because solari and lopetegui were managers but the team is looking better each week now Zidane is back as the manager. New young hungry players like Rodrygo, Jovic , Valverde and Ferland Mendy have helped the older players like Kroos , Marcelo, Ramos regain their motivation and they’re back to their best. Last season for sure I’d have you down as favourites because the club was in a bad place with solari but Zidane is making the team play much better this season. We are actually in better form in the league than the team that won 3 champions leagues in a row. Benzema has replaced Ronaldo’s goals and this is all without Eden Hazard who was getting into form before his injury. This is a 50-50 game, maybe 60/40 to Real Madrid because the motivation and experience is there again but it will be really really tight game
That is not really about you,it's about saying you are crap so if we lose to you he can come back and say how rubbish we are

Bale will likely stay the rest of the season now then leave to China at the end of the season. He seems happier in recent weeks

My post was what they call in England a piss take (Joke) at Uniteds expense. Every August and New Year United have been linked with Bale as a way of keeping the sheep, sorry fans happy, they have never had a chance of signing him but twice a year the club 'leak' it to the media.

My post was what they call in England a piss take (Joke) at Uniteds expense. Every August and New Year United have been linked with Bale as a way of keeping the sheep, sorry fans happy, they have never had a chance of signing him but twice a year the club 'leak' it to the media.

Well.he has just bought a house in Manchester, and joined Altrincham gc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.