EFL Cup 17/18 December

Liverpool have numerous experienced players outside of their best 11 that could have stayed in England to play this game. I say fuck them.

4-0, keep going!
Exactly. There’s 5 or 6 that won’t see any game time tomorrow that could have flown out in the morning so they’re available for the weekend game should they get there.

The BBC is full of L'pool love in from Why we should all watch their 'World Cup' match to the updates for this match. I thought I'd just get the update for the match before coming on here. It was just befor Villa scored their first goal. Ridiculous, the amount of fawning over a football team? Haven't other teams played young players in a match before or are L'pool the inventors of this? Then the first goal when in, then the second and oh, that burst a bubble or two;)

the bbc pre match & in game coverage has been absolutely disgusting & embarrassingly biased. The beeb really must think fans of every other team love liverpool as much as they do & continue to ram the dippers down our throats.
I detest the seals but want them to smash the dippers tonight.

Sky : Liverpool should ultimately be proud of their 1st half display , what the fuck !

So what is the option?
Well, I'd like to think that if City were forced into the same fixture dilemma they would say we are playing our first team in the EFL cup game. That's what our fans want. So you can stick your weird competition which seems to be for the benefit of some Blazers who may have been bribed to arrange it, up your arse. We'll send one of our walking football teams if you would like to make it 10 minutes each way, but otherwise f**c off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.