Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some supportive and detailed report compared eith the bare mentions when we have had won trophies let alone songle matches.
The usual message booms out:

'It's not their fault it's the football authorities' and they should be embarrassed for allowing it to happen.'

Average age 19 years 6 months and 3 DAYS is an interesting figure although a balls-ache/cult duty for whoever had to calculate it.

Imagine if that was us..

We'd be waking up to the following headlines..

'Manchester City Academy.. What's the Point'!

State owned Manchester City, who have pumped gazillions into their so called world famous Acadamy are found wanting!

A source close to the club has revieled that the famed Acadamy is just a front for Money Laundering and is not fit for purpose..

He then went on to say Phil Foden should leave on a perminant deal in the January window as he is rapidly going backwards..

Last nights extremely poor showing against a Villa 3rd string is a backdrop to the unrest surrounding the Club..

Headline Underneath..

Arteta.. Why I need to leave!

Inside middle page pull out..

At this festive time of the year, it's uncarry how Jurgen looks like Jesus.. (superimposed picture of Klopp, complete with the donkeys teeth)!

The red sea has parted and Klopp's Kings are approaching the promised land..!

****'s the lot of them..!

Every single dipper on red and white kop has managed to skirt the fact that Villa made 10 changes, so the post mortem reads "our kids held their own against a premiership side, score belies the game, most of our kids would get in their 1st team, another day we would have been 2 up inside 20 minutes, Villa are going straight back down"

Their ability to twist history knows no bounds!

The last time I heard of this world club cup thingy was when the scum dropped out of the fa cup. I take it that every champions league winner plays in it as I haven't heard of RM or Barcelona winning loads.
It’s not considered a trophy until Liverpool are competing for it.

I cant get my head around what they were thinking. They play 2 games in the club world cup so a hand full of the first team squad could have supplemented that youth team last night and you know what, the way villa started the game, Liverpool could of wrapped the tie up in 20 mins. No experience meant that the heads dropped and they more or less blew out before half time. Could've dropped in Lovren, Milner, Origi and say the Ox who needs minutes and then flew them out for the 2nd game in the CWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.