Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool and Klopp know exactly what they are doing.

As others have said, they could've left a few of the elder statesmen to play last night and taken some of the kids to Qatar as backup.

By playing a full team of kids, he sticks two fingers up at the Premier League/FA saying they can do what they want, whilst at the same time accepting the eulogies for playing the kids.

Win-win or don't lose-don't lose situation.

Don't think I've ever hated a club, set of players or set of supporters, as much as I hate these ****s.

I was at my aunties funeral a few Fridays ago, and she was a city fan, which was mentioned in the church service. I had a city pin badge on my suit, as a mark of respect for her. When we got back to where the wake was being held, I was in the queue for food and a lad I know who is a dipper fan, said to me "hey you've got a bit of shit stuck to your suit" (re my pin badge, that was being worn out of respect), I thought you fucking **** and how dare you say that, so I replied "really?, I didn't realise I had a picture of you on my suit, you disrespectful idiot, how very childish to get all football factory at a funeral."

****s the lot of them.

Don't think I've ever hated a club, set of players or set of supporters, as much as I hate these ****s.

I was at my aunties funeral a few Fridays ago, and she was a city fan, which was mentioned in the church service. I had a city pin badge on my suit, as a mark of respect for her. When we got back to where the wake was being held, I was in the queue for food and a lad I know who is a dipper fan, said to me "hey you've got a bit of shit stuck to your suit" (re my pin badge, that was being worn out of respect), I thought you fucking **** and how dare you say that, so I replied "really?, I didn't realise I had a picture of you on my suit, you disrespectful idiot, how very childish to get all football factory at a funeral."

****s the lot of them.
Disrespectful motherfucker.

****s the lot of them.

That will be their legendary wit and humour shining through.

****s the lot of them.

Should have stabbed him in the face with one of them sticks with pickled onion and cheese on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.